THE MINISTRY OF POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, July 10, 2006
PUBLICIZING CHARGES FOR INNER-PROVINCIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CIRCUIT LEASING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE VIETNAM POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS GROUP
THE MINISTER OF POST AND TELEMATICS
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 90/2002/ND-CP of November 11, 2002, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Post and Telematics;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 217/2003/QD-TTg of October 27, 2003, on management of post and telecommunications service charges;
At the proposal of the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Corporation (now the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group) in Official Letter No. 1821/GC-TT of April 6, 2006, on the plan on reduction of circuit leasing charges;
At the proposal of the director of the Finance-Planning Department,
Article 1.- To issue together with this Decision the Table of charges for inner-provincial telecommunications circuit leasing services provided by the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group.
FOR THE MINISTER OF POST AND TELEMATICS
Le Nam Thang
OF CHARGES FOR INNER-PROVINCIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CIRCUIT LEASING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE VIETNAM POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS GROUP
(Issued together with the Post and Telematics Minister's Decision No. 24/2006/QD-BBCVT of July 10, 2006)
1. Table of charges for inner-provincial telecommunications circuit leasing (exclusive of value added tax)
Unit of calculation: VND 1,000/circuit/month
56/64 Kbps circuits
2 Mbps circuits
45 Mbps circuits
155 Mbps circuits
2. The Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group shall:
- Set installation and connection fees.
- Reduce charges for big customers and special customers by no more than 30% of the floor charge levels specified in the Table in Section 1.
- When issuing decisions on specific charge levels according to its competence, the Group shall have to notify the Ministry of Post and Telematics thereof 10 working days before these decisions take effect.
3. Applicable subjects: Customers provided with inner-provincial circuit leasing services by the Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group.